Tuesday, June 22, 2010

what you've all been waiting for...

A picture of the ENTIRE Speaks Club.
This picture is evidence of a successful week at the beach. I appreciate all the prayers and support because thankfully, we all made it home in one piece. I would like to say that you probably have no idea how big of a feat it is to have captured a picture like this. For one, it's difficult to get that many people of such a range of ages in one place at one time let alone pose (for the most part) for the picture. I would also like to point out the men in the picture's choice of shirts. If you notice they are all wearing white polo-type shirts. This was almost not possible because someone in this picture packed a stained white t-shirt with a logo on it instead of his white polo shirt for the picture. Luckily, my grandfather happened to have packed more than one. I'll give you one guess as to who t-shirt bearing boy is. Hint: his collar has a sort of stripe on it. BINGO. T-shirt bearing boy is my dad. Oddly enough, I don't think anyone was that surprised by his misfortune.
CONGRATULATIONS SPEAKS FAMILY!!! we more or less now have a "portrait" of the entire fam. MAZELTOV.


No comments:

Post a Comment